Thursday, January 01, 2009

Kuvano Vino and Monthly Theme Day


Call me superstitious, but I just don't feel right posting nothing but one old, previous posted photo on the first day of a brand new year, however I still want to take part in the City Daily Photo theme day, so...above is a photo from last night. It's two men working at an outdoor tent that was selling beverages including mulled wine and brandy. Yum! And below is one of my favorite photos from last year (that's this month's theme). Happy New Year everyone!


Click here to view thumbnails for all participants

7 comments:

Saretta 8:01 PM  

The second photo is amazing...looks like nothing special till you catch the reflection in the puddle! Fantastic! Happy New Year!

Anonymous 8:08 PM  

good shots!

Clueless in Boston 8:19 PM  

Great choice for the previous year and also for posting a new picture! Happy theme day and happy new year too! Wishing you peace, joy, and prosperity in 2009.

Neva 9:28 PM  

Both great a pictures.....Happy New Year to you!

slim 10:29 PM  

I'm a sucker for reflection pictures and this is a wonderful one. I remember when I first saw it. I wish you the very best in 2009!

Maki 3:06 AM  

Both are great shots...

All the best in 2009. Looking forward to more great ones. Thank you!

Branka

CeciliaGallerani 9:29 PM  

I like them both very much -- so different. The top one is really grabbing me at the moment for its "putting you there" quality. As I'm sure I've said before, you're doing a fantastic job of portraying Belgrade.

Happy New Year to you!

Photoblogs.org - The Photoblogging ResourceView My Profilecoolphotoblogs.commy profileVFXY PhotosAdd to Technorati Favoritesphotoblog-community Photography Art Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory

Weather in Celsius

Other City Daily Photo Blogs

CDPB Logo
Search by city:  
+ Africa
+ Asia & Australia
+ Europe & Middle East
+ North America
+ South America

View By Subject