Friday, March 06, 2009

Lilly drogerie


This is the entrance to Lilly, a chain of stores kind of like what in America is called a drugstore, selling makeup and toiletries and household cleaners, but until just this year they didn't have pharmacies in the stores. Now some of the stores have expanded to include that and I personally love it.

If you are looking for Lilly's website it's here: www.lilly.rs

There's not too much information there, though. In fact, this is all that's there (besides the logo).

Lilly Drogerie
Francuska 61-65, 11000 Beograd
Tel/fax: +381(011)2620-033, 620-797, 2626-127, 2627-486, 2622-074
e-mail: office@lilly.co.yu

6 comments:

Pat 12:54 PM  

I am always sucked into Lilly stores as if they were magnets...and I always buy something, no matter how small. Come to think of it, I have a face mask waiting for me...

Belgrade Daily Photo 1:22 PM  

Haha, I also love their assortment of face masks! And now with their new pharmacy component there's more stuff to look at! ;)

Julie ScottsdaleDailyPhoto.com 5:12 PM  

Interesting capture. I also liked your photo from the cemetery. I have signed up as a follower so I can keep enjoying your photos.

magicpolaroid 9:52 AM  

like the colors and the light before the sunset! well done!
ciao, Luis

Anonymous 4:06 PM  

I don`t like Lilly stores. Seller is not professional.

Anonymous 7:54 PM  

Hi you !
I am soon coming to your lovely city.
I an crazy for FRUTTINT body lotion. Do you think that i can get it where ? Any ideas that it would cost ?

Ciao Monika from Sweden

PS,
Anything i shouldn't miss when i am there ?

Photoblogs.org - The Photoblogging ResourceView My Profilecoolphotoblogs.commy profileVFXY PhotosAdd to Technorati Favoritesphotoblog-community Photography Art Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory

Weather in Celsius

Other City Daily Photo Blogs

CDPB Logo
Search by city:  
+ Africa
+ Asia & Australia
+ Europe & Middle East
+ North America
+ South America

View By Subject