Saturday, December 27, 2008

Dogs go crazy for the click of a camera




These three little dogs were waiting for their owner outside of a cafe (they're not strays). I thought they looked so cute sitting there I took out my camera, got down low, pressed the shutter button of my SLR camera and...they all came running! I've had it happen before where dogs think I'm calling them when they hear my camera click, so far it hasn't had any negative repercussions. These three were actually jumping up and giving me doggie "kisses".

Go here if you'd like to join camera critters.

9 comments:

Grammy 5:43 PM  

Great photo. They look so friendly.
Have a wonderful week.

Pat 5:55 PM  

Gee, if only people would react that way. These guys are cute.

Anonymous 6:05 PM  

I this picture they look as if they are hunting you - good little actors.

Anonymous 7:50 PM  

That pooch in the foreground is adorable...picture taken at just the right moment too!

Anonymous 8:20 PM  

A friendly trio of cuties!

Reader Wil 8:33 PM  

They are kind doggies! And perhaps curious too.

i beati 8:36 PM  

i like the movement in this photo Sandy

Bruce 10:31 PM  

Yea, they thought you wanted to play with them. I do the same thing when humans crouch down like they want to pet me:)

CeciliaGallerani 10:16 PM  

I really like the way all three dogs have something of the same pose here - head low with one front paw raised. Makes them look even more like a little "gang."

Photoblogs.org - The Photoblogging ResourceView My Profilecoolphotoblogs.commy profileVFXY PhotosAdd to Technorati Favoritesphotoblog-community Photography Art Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory

Weather in Celsius

Other City Daily Photo Blogs

CDPB Logo
Search by city:  
+ Africa
+ Asia & Australia
+ Europe & Middle East
+ North America
+ South America

View By Subject